As we head into the month of December, many of us are busily making our last-minute holiday plans, finishing up our holiday shopping, and getting ready to spend some quality time with our families. If you are planning to come to Duluth to visit family over the holidays this year, make sure to carve some time out for yourself at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. The week after Christmas is one of the best times to escape to our beautiful Inn, where you can do nothing but relax, reconnect, rejuvenate your soul as you look to the year ahead. Book a winter getaway with us this December, and start your new year off on the right foot!
A Winter Getaway in Duluth
Our Bed and Breakfast is a romantic retreat unlike any other in Duluth. From the moment you arrive at our doorstep, the warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn will captivate you. From there, it’s on to the charming and sporty city of Duluth, where you’ll have the perfect compliment of restaurants, shops, and activities to enjoy on your getaway. If you’re looking for ideas to help you make the most of your winter getaway, here are some of our favorites for this time of year:
- Rent a pair or cross country skis, and head out on the trails at the Snowflake Nordic Ski Center.
- Sample some of the great craft beers at the many Duluth breweries around town. Fitgers and Bent Paddle Brewing Company are popular choices.
- Indulge in a treatment at one of the urban Day Spa’s in Duluth.
- Have a date night in Duluth. See a show at the Duluth Playhouse, followed by dinner at one of the city’s great restaurants, such as JJ Astors, Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffe, Blackwoods Grille & Bar, Tavern On The Hill, The Blind Pig (formerly Tycoon’s Alehouse), and the New Scenic Cafe.
- Go on a Fat Bike Tour with Day Tripper of Duluth
- Strap on a pair of shoeshoes and explore the trails at Hartley Nature Center.
- Tour the Glensheen Mansion.
- Relax in front of the fire at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast
No matter how much or how little of Duluth you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. We look forward to seeing you this holiday season, and helping you make the most of your time in Duluth. Book your winter getaway with us today!