On the Eve of the New Year, it’s time to start looking forward to all the wonderful things to come in 2019. Part of those plans should include a getaway to Minnesota’s most romantic Bed and Breakfast, the A.G. Thomson House. You’ll find that our Inn is well situated, just minutes from downtown Duluth, with unbeatable hospitality and service, a warm and romantic ambiance, and plenty of ideas and guidance when it comes to making the most of Duluth’s rugged countryside. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so there’s no better time than now to start planning your romantic getaway! Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a getaway this Valentine’s Day at our romantic Duluth Bed and Breakfast.
Spend Valentine’s Day in Duluth in 2019
Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive at our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. Good wine and great food is part of the experience in Duluth, and elevates seasonal emphasis on romance. Our concierge will happily help you plan and make reservations for the duration of your stay. One of our favorite places to send guests for romantic dinner is Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffé, which is located right on the Lake Superior. Otherwise, here are some great ideas to add to your itinerary in Duluth:
- It may be cold outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bundle up and still enjoy it! Bring your warmest winter gear, and take a walk along Duluth’s scenic Lakewalk. The views out over the frozen harbor of Lake Superior, with the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge rising in the background can’t be beat, and you’ll end in Duluth’s charming Canal Park, which is filled with great restaurants, breweries, and attractions.
- Enjoy traditional date night activities in Duluth. Dine at Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffe, and follow it up with a play at Duluth’s Playhouse, the recently renovated NorShore Theatre, or a concert at the DECC. Or, for added simplicity, take advantage of our Date Night Package, which includes a gift certificate for dinner and a few extra indulgences.
- They say that the couple that plays together, stays together. Why not try something new together? Whether it’s downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, or maybe even ice climbing, Duluth’s winter adventures range from mild, to those not for the faint of heart. Read our recent blogs for a few ideas.
- Take a tour with local tour company The Duluth Experience, who offer a range of exciting activities for our guests.
- Rent ice skates and go ice skating at Bayfront Park.
- Go dancing at Duluth’s live music venues.
No matter how much or how little of Duluth you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our luxury Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. We offer many wonderful packages and extra indulgences that you can add on to your stay to make it just the way you want it. Book your romantic getaway over Valentine’s Day with us today!