If you’re looking for someplace romantic and beautiful to get away this fall, consider spending some time at our Bed and Breakfast in Duluth. There are so many incredible things to do in Duluth MN throughout the year, but in fall Duluth takes on a colorful and magical quality that is worth seeing at least once in your life. Much like travelers this summer, we expect most people to stick closer to home this fall and into winter. For Minnesotans, there are so many great places to relax and unwind, including the city of Duluth.
Whether you just want to relax in the comfort and relative privacy of our Inn, or whether you’d like to get out and explore all of the things to do in Duluth MN, we’d be happy to welcome you to the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast. Our luxurious Inn has just 7 guest rooms, ensuring that you have a safe place to stay that takes your health and wellbeing seriously. We recently earned AAA’s Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping award, and we’re offering plenty of social distancing at the Inn. Come experience the beauty of Duluth this fall, and book your room at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast today.
The Best Things to do in Duluth MN This Fall
Whether you’ve been here a hundred times or never before, there’s never a shortage of things to do in Duluth MN. This variety is one of the things we love most about living in this incredible city, and we love nothing more than sharing it with our guests. Outdoor adventurers love Duluth for its extensive network of hiking and biking trails, as well as opportunities for kayaking, boating, rock and ice climbing, and so much more.
Just as there are plenty of things to do outside in Duluth, MN, there are plenty of things to do inside, too. Duluth has a fantastic beer scene, with new breweries opening up often. With plenty of attractions to visit and restaurants to enjoy, you can expect that Duluth will always have a surprise or two in store for you.
We understand the need to get away and to experience a change of scenery right now. This fall, when the summer buzz has died down a bit, might just be the best time to stay with us in Duluth. This fall, enjoy at least one of these 10 incredible things to do in Duluth MN:
- Take a hike – Ely’s Peak is one of our favorites in the fall.
- Explore Duluth’s Mountain biking trails, which range from beginner to advanced.
- Kayak, canoe, or otherwise enjoy an afternoon on the stunning waters of Lake Superior. The fall colors along the shoreline will absolutely delight!
- Join in the fall birdwatching at Hawk Ridge Observatory. The fall migration is just getting underway.
- Take a scenic drive up the north shore on the North Shore Scenic Byway.
- If you aren’t up for a drive, take a ride up the North Shore on the North Shore Scenic Railroad. They’re offering socially distanced rides this fall.
- Visit Glensheen Mansion. It’s one of the most beautiful homes in Duluth and is currently open for tours.
- Visit one of Duluth’s incredible state parks, including Split Rock Lighthouse State Park, Jay Cooke State Park, and Gooseberry Falls State Park.
- All of this activity deserves a little relaxation, so make sure to plan in a day to visit Duluth’s delicious breweries, and maybe even take a behind the scenes tour of your favorite.
- Relax, unwind, and enjoy the beauty of fall unfolding right here in our own relaxing garden at the A. G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast.
The Best Place to Stay in Duluth
After you’ve exhausted the days’ worth of things to do in Duluth, it’s time for some R&R. Our Bed and Breakfast will be more than happy to welcome you home. When looking for a place to stay in Duluth, it’s the little things that really matter. And it’s the little things that we excel at here at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast. With 2 acres to roam, you won’t feel cramped and can maintain social distancing to your heart’s desire.
As you arrive on our property, you’ll receive a welcome gift bag, filled with things that will make you smile, like your own hand sanitizer, a delicious and individually-wrapped cookie, a water bottle, and a small snack. Look forward to our award winning breakfast to enjoy in our socially distanced dining room, reserve a private table for two in our living room, or add-on one of our private breakfast enhancements of delivery or a picnic to go!
These little things may seem insignificant, but each is designed to ensure you not only enjoy your time here just as much as you would in normal times, but ensures your (and our) safety as well. Come experience all of the incredible things Duluth has to offer this fall. Book a room at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast today!