One of the best things about staying with us at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast in Duluth is that we are more than just an impersonal room in a hotel. Our guest rooms are each luxuriously appointed and uniquely decorated, designed with your comfort and experience in mind. But it’s our hospitality and the extra touches we provide that set us apart from our competition. We work hard to cultivate experiences for our guests, so you truly experience what it is to be a part of Duluth. From the moment you walk through our front door, you’ll be captivated by the Inn’s warmly sophisticated vibe. From there, you’re free to spend your time relaxing on our beautifully landscaped property, browsing the shops and businesses in the Canal Park Neighborhood, hitting the local ski slopes or cross country ski trails, or getting adventurous with the seasonal tours offered by local tour company, the Duluth Experience. Our knowledgeable Innkeepers are here to help you design the perfect getaway. Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Duluth today.
Seasonal Tours With The Duluth Experience
As they say on The Duluth Experience’s Website: “We don’t hibernate in Duluth…we play!” Over the past couple of years, we’ve been teaming up with local tour company, The Duluth Experience, to bring unprecedented levels of fun and adventure to our guests. The Duluth Experience has been voted as the #1 tour operator in Duluth, and they offer a range of activities from epic outdoor adventures to brewery and city tours. We update our blog frequently to feature their most popular tours and events, and to highlight special seasonal tours. This winter, that includes:
- Fat Tire Bike Adventure is exactly what is sounds like; a bike ride aboard bikes with fat tires, which are perfect for navigating Duluth’s snowy terrain. It includes everything you need, and is designed for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Northwoods Snowshoe Adventure is a great way to explore the wintry landscapes of Duluth, and comes complete with everything you need.
- Bike and Brews Nightride gives you the best of Duluth’s wintry adventures, with the advantage of enjoying the scenic Duluth skyline at night and a celebratory beer at Ursa Minor Brewing.
- Curling and Brews Experience is a great way to learn the (surprisingly) fun and challenging sport of curling, which has a long and interesting history in Duluth, followed by a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, VIP sampling, and a delicious handmade Neapolitan-style pizza from their wood fired pizza oven at Ursa Minor Brewing.
- The Winter Photography Workshop is a great opportunity to explore Duluth’s icy landscapes with Duluth native and professional photographer Bill Hurst.
The Duluth Experience operates year-round. No matter which tour(s) you choose, you can expect to enjoy plenty of adventure and insight into this ruggedly awesome city. If you’re interested in adding one of these activities onto your stay with us in Duluth, let us know, and we’ll help you create a customized plan. Book your room with us this winter, and come see for yourself what makes us more than just another Bed and Breakfast.