If ever there were a year to elope in Minnesota, this would be the year. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast is the perfect location for an intimate “I do.” Not only is our historic Inn one of the most romantic places to stay year-round, we offer an amazing Elopement Package. We take care of everything for your small ceremony. The two-acre grounds and Inn offer ample space for your elopement in a beautiful garden, gazebo or elegant indoor setting.
When you decide to finally make the commitment to elope in Minnesota, you’ll feel the romance in every inch of our Duluth Bed and Breakfast from the minute you come up the gorgeous stone walk. Our warm and welcoming 1909 Duluth Colonial is spacious, but cozy. There are wood-burning fireplaces and comfy chairs to sit back and put your feet up. We encourage relaxing as much as possible while you’re here, especially when you’re with your future spouse.
When you’re shopping around for places to elope in Minnesota, you’ll want to take a detailed look at our seven guest rooms and modern amenities. It’s more than likely that as a happily just-married couple you’ll be spending the bulk of your time relaxing together in the comfort of your own suite. Our breakfast is just another perk of staying at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast. We’ll even deliver it to your room, so you don’t even have to take off your robe. Start planning the best day of your life and book with us today!
8 Amazing Reasons to Elope in Minnesota at Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast
Planning a wedding can be stressful and overly costly, for some, this takes the beauty out of what’s really important about this special day. For those who prefer to celebrate each other on a more intimate level, they can do that when they choose to elope in Minnesota at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast.
Here are details on our Elopement Package and 8 reasons why you should plan to elope in Minnesota at the AG Thomson House:
- Eloping here at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast includes at least two nights in one of our most romantic rooms, the Lake Superior Suite. A plush king bed, a jetted two-person whirlpool tub, stone fireplace and private deck combine to make the perfect space. It’s a lovely way to kick off your life together as a married couple.
- When you choose our Elopement Package you’ll have access to an experienced wedding officiant and two witnesses (if you and your partner have come alone.) If you do have your parents, siblings or best friends present we cap the guest count at six people for the most intimate of ceremonies.
- You’ll have access for up to an hour for wedding photos either on our grounds or in the Inn. Beautiful outdoor photo ops are around every corner from the white gazebo, flower gardens and lush green lawns. Inside, the elegant decor of the Inn serves as a classic backdrop for timeless pictures. We have a preferred list of photographers if you need a recommendation.
- An important part of this day is the toast! We’ll provide the happy couple with a crisp bottle of bubbly (or a non-alcoholic version.) Plus two AG Thomson House signature champagne flutes as a forever keepsake.
- Another pertinent detail when you elope in Minnesota at our Inn is the cake. Our Elopement Package also includes a pretty two-person wedding cake. One more thing you won’t need to worry about finding from around town.
- After your ceremony, a fancy dinner to celebrate will be in order. We recommend The Boat Club directly on Lake Superior and less than 10 minutes from our front steps. Included in our package is a $50 gift card for the fine-dining establishment. Put that towards a high-end bottle of wine or one of the delectable surf and turf entrees.
- Breakfast in bed sounds like the most decadent way to spend the first morning together after your elopement. Let us deliver it straight to your door! (Add on mimosas to make the morning even more special.) Our menu is ever-changing with seasonal produce and home baked goods.
- Our location in the picturesque Congdon Mansion district of Duluth and only minutes from Lake Superior. This offers newlyweds many nearby exciting options for romantic dining out, shopping and sight-seeing. After you elope in Minnesota at our Bed and Breakfast, prolong your stay and spend your honeymoon exploring Duluth.
Add on Our Honeymoon Package and Stay Longer with Us!
Now that you’ve eloped at our Bed and Breakfast, you’re not going to want to leave. That’s why we offer an additional two-day stay in the Lake Superior Suite as an add on for our Honeymoon package. This also includes special little treats: sparkling wine, chocolates, a wine and cheese picnic basket for one of your adventures and breakfast delivered to your door.
Luxury Lodging for the Most Romantic Elopement and Honeymoon
Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast is known for its romantic atmosphere. Couples can retreat to their guest rooms for complete privacy and comfort. Our grounds are stunning and offer secluded areas for a glass of wine or an evening stroll hand in hand. We pride ourselves on our hospitality, from the fresh linens and robes to the beautiful brunch spread we prepare each morning.
We especially love to host newlyweds and those that choose to elope in Minnesota at the AG Thomson House, We know that when you choose our location, you’re choosing to make lasting memories here. And we hope to welcome you back year after year to celebrate your anniversaries and milestones in your marriage. We would love to help make your special day as magical as it can be. Let’s start planning your elopement and get your reservation on the books.