Have you ever had pizza from Pizza Lucé? Odds are if you’re from Minneapolis/St. Paul area, you’ve at least heard of this incredible place, and maybe you’ve eaten there a time or two, but if you haven’t, you really need to get to one of their locations, including the one right here in Duluth, for some of the best pizza of your life. It’s true that there are a few really places to get pizza in Duluth, but Pizza Lucé has a special place in our hearts. With almost 1600 reviewers leaving an overall rating of 4.5, there must be something to these deliciously creative pies, right? It’s your turn to find out! Book a room at Duluth’s top luxury lodging, and give Pizza Lucé a try.
Why You Should Try Pizza Lucé
Pizza Lucé is loved by Minnesotan’s. They are known for their creatively inspired and award-winning pizzas. But, they also serve a healthy selection of other foods as well, just in case you’re traveling with someone who doesn’t like pizza (crazy, we know). They even have a healthy section of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options for the health-conscious among us who still occasionally like to indulge. The Duluth location of Pizza Lucé is located on the corner of Lake Avenue and Superior Street, placing it within easy striking distance from our Bed and Breakfast. Beyond pizza, Pizza Lucé also serves up delicious craft beer, wine, and cocktails, which rounds out their offerings nicely!
More Great Pizza in Duluth
Though Pizza Lucé certainly stands out as a hometown favorite, there are a few other great places to get pizza in Duluth. They include:
- Vitta Pizza, which serves up traditional Neapolitan style wood-fired pizza, located in Canal Park.
- Have you ever tried pickle pizza? It’s a thing, and you can try that and more at Bulldog Pizza on Mount Royal in Duluth.
- Sammy’s Pizza is another well-known local pizza joint in Duluth and various other locations around Minnesota. Their mac n’ cheese pizza is to die for, as is the broasted chicken pizza!
- Tavern on the Hill quickly became a local hotspot since it’s opening in 2014, and it’s in part due to their delicious pizza (and other menu offerings!).
- The Thirsty Pagan in Twin Ports is another great place for pizza if you’re into the deep-dish variety, not to mention their house-brewed beer.
- Though it’s not necessarily known for its pizza, we can’t skip an opportunity to talk about an Innkeeper favorite, Va Bene! It’s a romantic spot, especially if you dine in their outdoor solarium on the lake (open year-round), and their traditional Italian-style pizza is amazing.
Add the Romance at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast
Enjoying pizza is such a simple task, but at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast, you can take it to the next level. Add our Do Not Disturb Package to your stay, and enjoy a night of romance without even having to leave the elegant comfort of your suite. The Do Not Disturb Package gives you the perfect opportunity to settle into your amazing room, dim the lights, turn on the fireplace, play your favorite music, have a light snack and a glass of wine, while you order dinner in. This stay is all about your privacy. Included in the package are the following:
- Breakfast delivered to your room each day (maximum of 2 days included, additional charges for additional days apply).
- A bottle of white wine.
- A $50 gift card to Pizza Lucé.
- Decadent chocolate truffles.
- On the day of your choice, champagne delivered with your breakfast to create your own Mimosa.
Don’t hesitate. Enjoy a little romance with some of Pizza Lucé’s best pizza this fall! Book your room at our luxury Duluth Bed and Breakfast today.