There’s a lot going on in May, including the big celebration weekends of Mothers Day and Memorial Day. As the weather warms up in Duluth, so too do the crowds. Come spend a relaxing few days at our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Duluth, before the summer crowds arrive. A couple of days spent relaxing at our property, where traditional Midwest hospitality is our specialty, is the perfect way to celebrate spring. Our award-winning gardens are in bloom, and our spacious veranda, gazebo, and pergola offer the perfect places to relax and unwind. We’re evening offering a special to our blog readers for the month of May 2019 only. Book your two-night stay online* at our website anytime between now and May 22, and enjoy 20% off your stay.
*This special excludes Memorial Day Weekend and is valid on new reservations only. It cannot be combined with gift cards or other discounts/packages. Enter Code: BLOGMAY in the Special Accommodations section of the reservation form when booking online.
Getaway to our Duluth Bed and Breakfast
Whether you come from Minneapolis or somewhere else near or far, our Duluth Bed and Breakfast is a delightful escape. We offer a variety of packages and enhancements, allowing you to customize your experience with us. While you’re visiting us this May, don’t miss your chance to explore some of Duluth’s top attractions, without the heavy crowds. Here are a few things to consider:
- Take a tour with The Duluth Experience. They have a range of tours, including historic tours, brewery tours, and adventurous tours.
- Take a scenic drive along the beautiful shores of Lake Superior, on Scenic Hwy 61.
- Enjoy the early months of Duluth’s shipping season, as you watch ships pull into Duluth’s harbor through the Aerial Lift Bridge. Afterward, tour the Maritime Museum; a fantastic place full of interesting maritime history.
- If the weather turns, as sometimes happens in Duluth, take shelter and explore the Great Lakes Aquarium, the Tweed Museum of Art, or Glensheen Mansion.
- Visit Split Rock Lighthouse and Split Rock Lighthouse State Park.
- Enjoy a romantic Italian dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants, VaBene. Not only is the food delicious, but the views of Lake Superior are also spectacular. The New Scenic Café, one of Duluth’s finest gourmet restaurants, is another great choice.
Whether you enjoy the arts, history, outdoor adventures, shopping, dining, or just relaxing, Duluth’s location on the shore of Lake Superior is an ideal place to spend a getaway this may. Take advantage of our special rates before Memorial day, and book your room at the AG Thomson House Bed and Breakfast.