Though some of us still find it hard to believe, another busy and magical holiday season is just around the corner. Families will soon gather around their traditional holiday tables, beginning a month-long celebration of joy and giving. With a wide variety of shopping and holiday festivities to enjoy, there’s no better place to unwrap new holiday memories than in the city of Duluth. Whether you choose to join of for an amazing Thanksgiving feast, holiday shopping, dazzling light displays, or other fun holiday-themed activities, you’ll find nothing but joy and merriment in Duluth throughout the upcoming holiday season. To get started on your getaway, book a room at our unbeatable Duluth Bed and Breakfast today.
Duluth’s Holiday Shopping
Catching the Christmas spirit in Duluth is easy to do. There are a wonderful variety of holiday events and traditions happening throughout the city. To really get you in the Christmas spirit, we think a little bit of holiday shopping is in order. Duluth is home to a wonderful variety of unique and locally owned boutique shops, many of which are conveniently located in Downtown Duluth and Canal Park. Our favorite places to look for exquisite holiday gifts include:
- Art in the Alley, featuring one-of-a-kind artwork, clothing and jewelry.
- The Dewitt Seitz Marketplace, which features a charming selection of upscale shops.
- Duluth Kitchen Co. and Market, which not only features a wide selection of kitchen tools, but offers a great selection of oils, vinegars, jams and sauces at the market next door.
- Duluth Pack, in business since 1882, features the finest, handcrafted hunting, shooting and outdoor gear in Minnesota.
- The wonderful shops of the historic Fitger’s Complex, where you can refuel with a delicious meal and craft beer before moving on to even more holiday shopping in Duluth.
- Lake Superior Art Glass, which features artwork of all types made by over 60 artists from the Midwest and beyond in their gallery.
- Lester River Trading Company, featuring antique and vintage furniture.
- On the Rocks Art Studio, where you can both create art and browse through their wonderful gallery.
- The Snow Goose, featuring a wide variety of great gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season.
- Serendipity of Duluth, and one of my all time very favorite shops in the lovely, quaint Lakeside neighborhood just minutes from the Inn.
There’s no better way to start off the holiday season than by booking a getaway to the beautiful city of Duluth. Whether you’re looking for festive holiday activities or a fun destination shopping experience with family and friends, you’ll find your perfect home away from home at our elegant Bed and Breakfast. Come see how we’ve decorated for the holidays this year, celebrate the magic of Christmas with us in Duluth. Book your room today!