TripAdvisor’s annual rankings are out, and the A.G. Thomson House is once again recognized as being one of the best in the business. For 2 of the past 4 years, we were the #1 ranked Bed and Breakfast in the country. This year, we ranked in the top 25 Inns, coming in at #22. Also, for the 4th time in 4 years, we were awarded the Traveler’s Choice Award. It’s an honor to receive these awards, as they reflect our dedication to Innkeeping, and making your experience at our Bed and Breakfast an exceptional one. This winter, treat your special someone to a getaway in Duluth. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to get a little naughty! Book your room at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast this winter, and discover your inner romantic at one of the best Bed and Breakfast’s around.
Get Naughty in Minnesota
We think February is the perfect time to Get a little Naughty in Minnesota! Are you a 50 Shades of Gray fan? Then surely you know the upcoming movie is set to premiere on Valentine’s Day this year. In honor of that, we’re offering our guests a special package to help get ready for the most romantic weekend of the year. What better way to accomplish this than a getaway at your favorite Bed and Breakfast? This mischievous package will be in your room upon arrival and includes:
- Breakfast delivered to your room each day (maximum of 2 days included in this package – additional delivery days will be assessed the daily charge of $15/delivery)
- A bottle of Prosecco or Champagne
- A signature pair of AG Thomson House champagne glasses
- Decadent chocolates
- Strawberries and Cream
- The game “An Enchanted Evening”
- “Fifty Shades of Grey” brand Blindfold, Feather tickler and a sexy pair of Wristcuffs
You can make this package even better by adding one of the following:
- Two one-hour massages – add $190 (total cost $405)
- A couples massage* – add $210 (total cost $425)
More Romantic Activities in Duluth
If the above isn’t enough to entice you to our romantic Bed and Breakfast, maybe these ideas will? Duluth doesn’t usually rank as a top destination for a romantic weekend away. At first glance, it’s rugged exterior appears to offer an obvious explanation for that. We’re doing our best to change that, though. If you look a little deeper, you’ll find that there’s a softer, more refined, and sophisticated side to Duluth that is perfect for the romantic inside all of us. Here are some ideas to get your romantic getaway off to a great start:
- It may be cold outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bundle up and still enjoy it! Bring your warmest winter gear, and take a walk along Duluth’s scenic Lakewalk. The views out over the frozen harbor of Lake Superior, with the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge rising in the background can’t be beat, and you’ll end in Duluth’s charming Canal Park. If you have it in you, a sunset over the frozen expanses of Lake Superior is truly a spectacular site to behold.
- Enjoy traditional date night activities in Duluth. Dine at Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffe, and follow it up with a play at Duluth’s Playhouse, or a concert at the DECC. Or, for added simplicity, take advantage of our Date Night Package, which includes a gift certificate for dinner and a few extra indulgences.
- They say that the couple that plays together, stays together. Why not try something new together? Whether it’s downhill skiing, cross country skiing, or maybe even ice climbing, Duluth’s winter adventures range from mild, to those not for the faint of heart. Check out a few ideas for winter fun, or choose from one of our winter tours. We’ve teamed up with some local experts, and offer a range of exciting activities for our guests.
Whatever it is that draws you here, tap into your romantic, naughty side in Duluth. Book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today.