With Valentine’s Day in our recent past, we know there are some newly engaged brides-to-be out there who are starting to dream and plan their wedding. If you find yourself among the newly engaged this year, you’ll have plenty of decisions to make for the foreseeable future. Dresses, flowers, venues, guests, and more will consume your every waking thought. The A.G. Thomson House in Duluth would like to help make at least one of your decisions easier, if not more. We offer an all-inclusive elopement package, designed simply to celebrate your love. Duluth is also a great place to honeymoon, regardless of the season. Let us help you make this event something you won’t forget. Contact us today for more information about your elopement and honeymoon at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast.
An Elopement at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast
Avoid the hassle and expense of a modern-day wedding, which on average cost over $20,000. Instead, let us do all of the planning and work for you, and host your elopement at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast. Here, you’ll find an unparalleled selection of beautifully appointed rooms and luxury amenities, complete with the warm, friendly hospitality you’d expect to find in Minnesota. Your only job will be to enjoy the magic of this special day. Our elopement package includes:
- Two* glorious nights in our Lake Superior Suite!
- Wedding Officiant and Two Witnesses (Please allow at least two weeks advance notice to secure an Officiant)
- Use of the Inn for a scheduled time of 60 minutes for the ceremony and photographs (Inside and/or Outdoor options)
- A bottle of champagne (Sparking cider can be substituted)
- AG Thomson House signature champagne flutes
- Small Wedding cake for two (8″ single layer)
- Breakfast delivery each day to your door (maximum of 2 days included in this package – additional delivery days will be assessed the daily charge of $20 per delivery)
For elopement packages, we require a two-night minimum stay. Springboard that into a longer trip, and enjoy an extended honeymoon in Duluth!
Plan a Honeymoon in Duluth
If you’ve decided to get married elsewhere, whether in Duluth or somewhere else in Minnesota, you can still enjoy an extended honeymoon stay with us in Duluth. Our honeymoon package is the perfect compliment to our elopement package, but can also be added individually. The add-on Honeymoon Package includes:
- Two (2) additional (consecutive) nights in the luxurious Lake Superior Suite
- Breakfast delivered to your door each day
- Two (2) souvenir A G Thomson House coffee mugs
- A $75 dinner certificate to VaBene Berarducci Caffe
- Champagne and decadent dessert truffles
- A wine and cheese picnic basket on your day of choice
One night with us, and you’ll see firsthand why we’ve consistently ranked as one of Duluth’s best choices for lodging. You deserve only the best for both your elopement and honeymoon. Contact us for more information today.