Looking to elope in Minnesota? Join us at the AG Thomson House and avoid the hassles and costs of a large formal wedding…view our elopements packages. Minnesota is the perfect place to elope, the summers are amazing, fall is romantic, winter is beautiful and springtime is full of new life. Create your own unique memories for just the two of you and say “I DO” at the AG Thomson House Bed and Breakfast!
Your all inclusive elopement package includes:
- Two* glorious nights in the stunning Lake Superior Suite!
- Wedding Officiant and Two Witnesses (Please allow at least two weeks advance notice to secure an Officiant)
- Use of the Inn for a scheduled time of 60 minutes for the ceremony and photographs (Inside and/or Outdoor options)**
- A bottle of champagne (Sparking cider can be substituted)
- AG Thomson House signature champagne flutes
- Small Wedding cake for two (8″ single layer)
- Breakfast delivery each day to your door (maximum of 2 days included in this package – additional delivery days will be assessed the daily charge of $20 per delivery)
*Two night minimum required for this package – Full non-refundable payment is due at the time of booking
**DUE TO LIMITED SPACE, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS LIMITED TO 6 (EXCLUDING THE BRIDE, GROOM AND OFFICIANT)
Mid-week Monday through Wednesday $1,895
Weekend Thursday through Sunday $2,195
What’s Next – Your Minnesota Honeymoon Package!
Now that you’ve tied the knot, extend and enjoy the peace and solace of your elopement with a relaxing honeymoon of romance by adding this package to your Elopement celebration. Your add-on Honeymoon Package includes:
- Two (2) additional (consecutive) nights in the luxurious Lake Superior Suite
- Breakfast delivered to your door each day
- Two (2) souvenir A G Thomson House coffee mugs
- A $75 dinner certificate to VaBene Berarducci Caffe
- Champagne and decadent dessert truffles
- A wine and cheese picnic basket on your day of choice
Price: $999 plus room tax
- Additional requests such as flowers, etc. may be added for an additional up-charge and based upon availability. Rate may increase based upon availability and occupancy. You may add dates to your elopement stay at the regular room rate.
- Rate is for double occupancy/bride and groom only. Maximum number of guests to view the elopement ceremony is 2 and may be required to book a room. Note the Inn is exclusive to guests that have booked a room only – visiting guests viewing the elopement will be asked to comply with our exclusivity policy once the ceremony, pictures, etc. are completed. If additional guests are desired or requested, use of the entire Inn, the rate and policies are subject to change.
- Any desired music, or assistance with playing music, is not included by the AG Thomson House and must be arranged with the Officiant or a member/witness of the ceremony other than the Innkeeper.
- Deposit will be non-refundable once booked.