It’s time we update our list of the best Duluth Restaurants and talk about those we think you really need to try this spring if you haven’t already! The dining scene has definitely seen some growth in recent years, and we’re pretty excited to share it with you. It’s almost spring, which means soon more people will venture outside and Duluth will start to be abuzz with travelers from near and far. Duluth is a delightful place to visit any time of year, but we particularly like the energy of spring.
Not only does Duluth offer a vibrant arts community and plenty of great attractions worth exploring, but it’s home to a number of delicious Duluth restaurants, breweries, and more. And, of course, your adventure starts with a delicious breakfast and comfortable accommodations right here at our Duluth Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
The 10 Best Duluth Restaurants We Think You Should Try
There really is a lit bit of everything here in Duluth, and that is true when it comes to Duluth restaurants as well. Whether you’re looking for fine dining and romantic dinners for two, or the newest foodie destination, you really will find it in Duluth. We even have a comfort-food classic, the Duluth Grill, which was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!
Tickle those tastebuds, and get to Duluth! Here are 10 of our current favorite Duluth Restaurants for you to consider visiting this spring!
- If delicious food is your inspiration, you don’t want to miss your chance to dine at New Scenic Cafe. It’s a foodie haven!
- When our guests are looking for a romantic night out, we love to send them to our friends at Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffe. The food is traditional and delicious, and you’ll enjoy a stunning view of the lake while you dine.
- Zeitgeist’s Cafe is a delightful place to enjoy modern plates and delicious cocktails. They claim to have the best fries in town, too. You’ll have to let us know what you think!
- Head to Sara’s Table at Chester Creek Cafe, which serves up global fare during lunch and dinner hours. You probably won’t be able to resist the fresh pies and other delicacies at their bakery counter, either, and we don’t recommend you try!
- We can’t talk about Duluth without mentioning the beer. Bent Paddle Brewing has some of the best craft beer in the state, and their beautiful taproom is very much worth visiting. The best part about visiting this taproom is your chance to nosh on a sandwich from nearby OMC Smokehouse. It’ll be one of the best sandwiches of your life.
- In a similar vein as Bent Paddle and OMC Smokehouse, you’ll find dorktown Deli and Brew. The line outside their door is indicative of the explosion of flavors you’ll soon experience.
- Head to the Canal Park Neighborhood, and enjoy dinner at the Lake Avenue Restaurant & Bar. Their menu is delicious and offers plenty of variety, and their cozy bar is a great place to spend a date night.
- Can you tell we like sandwiches in Duluth? Northern Waters Smokehouse is a “must” on your list of places to eat. It’s a service-only counter, so you’ll need to take your food to go, but with so many beautiful spots to enjoy a lunch outside this spring who cares?
- In the mood for pizza? Head to Pizza Lucé for the best pizza around. You can even have it delivered to the Inn so you can enjoy dinner in the privacy of your guest room!
- Enjoy a delicious meal and the city’s largest wine list at Bellisio’s Restaurant. They offer over 4,000 bottles of wine in their collection! It’s just a block from the Aerial Lift Bridge, too, so you can head there after enjoying an afternoon of ship-watching in Duluth this spring.
Duluth Restaurant Week
Do you want to try a number of these incredible Duluth restaurants and try them all in one place? Then you need to be here between March 9 – 14 for Eat Downtown Restaurant Week. Throughout the week, Duluth’s restaurants will be offering multi-course meals and specials. It’s the perfect time to try new things, all while you indulge in your old favorites. Duluth’s love of food doesn’t stop there, though! Other food events include Fitger’s Bockfest on April 2, and their 26th annual Taste at Fitgers event on March 27, 2020.
Discover Duluth’s Best Bed and Breakfast
There’s so much more to Duluth than meets the eye, and we’ve barely scratched the surface! A few days spent here will no doubt leave you wanting to return time and time again. Our Innkeepers are always happy to give you their latest recommendations when it comes not just to great Duluth restaurants to try, but also bars, event venues, attractions, and more! We stay in the know so we can help you enjoy the very best Duluth has to offer!
And, of course, at the very heart of your stay are the comfortable accommodations provided by our historic Bed and Breakfast. It doesn’t get much better than this, with luxury accommodations, friendly service, delicious breakfasts, and a warm and inviting atmosphere. Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast today!