With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time.
For guests who are staying with us during this time, we are offering self check-in (please contact us ahead of time to arrange), as well as complimentary breakfast delivery. We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- We are limiting our in-room housekeeping/room freshening to once per week. If you have trash and/or dishes, we are asking that you set them outside your room and we will collect them. If you need replacements of towels, dishes, tissue paper, etc. we are asking that you text us during the hours of 9 am and 11 am (our regular freshening hours) and we will attend to your needs quickly. This will ensure sanitary conditions for you and our staff.
- Breakfast delivery is mandatory to avoid groups at the dining room table and ensure the safety of our guests and staff. While we normally have a fee for this; the fee is temporarily waived until further notice.
- We are asking guests to be mindful of touching mugs, snacks, etc. unnecessarily and use the napkins and/or gloves that are supplied when touching commonly used items.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout
Please feel free to call 218-724-3464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the State Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Angie and Tim